Employee Self Service
Current employees can update and access many employment details from the General Dynamics Employee Self-Service website which is accessible via a link posted on www.gdbenefits.com hosted by Fidelity, or by calling 877-GD-EMP-SRV (1-877-433-6777). The Employee Self-Service website provides information on:
- updating direct deposit information
- updating federal withholding information
- viewing and printing the previous year's W2
- viewing and printing pay statements
Current and former employees seeking information or answers to benefits-related questions, please visit www.gdbenefits.com or contact the General Dynamics Benefits Service Center at 1-888-GD-BENEFITS (1-888-432-3633).
Service center representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. ET.
Information is available on:
- health and welfare programs
- 401 (k) plans - Savings and Stock Investment Plans (SSIP)
- defined benefit pension plans
Employees seeking additional benefits information, please contact your business unit human resources department.
Verification of employment is available through The Work Number at www.theworknumber.com or 1-800-367-5690. The General Dynamics company code for The Work Number is 12184.